Ice palace “Arena Mytischi”
Capacity – 6000 spectators. Address - www.en.arena-mo.ru
The formal opening took place on the 15th of October 2005.
New, contemporary and universal cultural and sport complex meets all international standards. The main part of the complex is a ice palace with two ice rinks. This contemporary complex can hold up to 6000 spectators on sport events and up to 9000 on concerts. Training rink holds up to 350 spectators.
“Arena Mytischi” encompasses bars, restaurants, cafe and banquet room, 26 VIP boxes, game machine hall, children recreation room and shops.
“Arena Mytischi” held World Championship matches in 2007, Eurotour match Russia-Finland in 2008 and junior games of Five nation's cup.
Other sport events include championship for skating in 2007 and skate dance show “Stars on ice” and concerts of many popular singers.
Twice “Arena Mytischi” held “All Star Matches” in 2006 and 2007.
First home game of our club on “Arena Mytischi” was held on the 16th of November 2005 Khimik (Moscow Region) vs. Neftekhimik (Nizhnekamsk) – 4:2.
Complex was built with the original project made by Finnish company “Skanska” - world famous leader for ice rink buildings. The “Arena Mytischi” was erected with the help of Moscow Region Government and Administration of Mytischi region. “ Sovintex” was the developer and BSK-4 was the main contractor.
- Site area — 15.620 square meters
- Total area — 27.630 square meters
- Total structure volume — 288.660 cubic meters
- Maximum height of the building — 28 meters.
How to get to Mytischi arena:
- By car: MKAD — Ostashkovskoye highway — Volkovskoye highway (Mytishi) — street of Mir— Letnaya street.
- By car: from Moscow - Yaroslavl highway — then entry to overhead passing and left to MKAD to Ostashkovskoye highway. Then 300 metres to a gas station, here right along a railway (the road is full with police) After Tayninskaya station turn left (you can't make a mistake) and go straight on to the Cenral City Square (administration of Mytischi). Then — turn on Letnaya street.
- By metro: Medvedkovo on bus number 169 straight to Mytischi arena. The way will take about 15 minutes (without traffic jams).
- By Yaroslavl railway station's train to Tayninskaya station. Then go on foot from for 15 minutes or by bus or taxi number 2 ( 30 minutes).
- By Yaroslavl railway station's train to Mytischi (next after Tayninskaya). Then 25—30 minutes by foot or by bus of taxi number 1, 10, 11 to Mytischi arena. The nearest station to Palace is called ZAGS.